Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You Raise Me Up, Lord!

As soon as my eyes fluttered open this morning, the first line of the chorus of a song came into my head. I knew I knew the song, but I thought it was one we'd maybe sung at church. All I could think was 'you raise me up so I can walk on mountains'... so I quickly jumped on YouTube and found it - a Josh Groban song. Totally random that it just popped into my head. Could only be from the Lord. And as I played it on YouTube, the tears flowed. Thankyou Lord. You will raise me up. I am strong when I'm on Your shoulders, You raise me up to more than I can be.

Popping it on 'the list' for potential songs for the funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message. May your day be blessed. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...